BA Is Shite

BA Is Shite

Text

The latest news and views on British Airways, the world's "favourite" airline.

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Live From Five

Here I am "live" at Heathrow T5.

Heathrow was today dubbed as the worst airport in Europe by American Airlines.

Surprisingly my check in was cock up free (touch wood my bag emerges at my destination airport), security was queue free and the BA lounge is an improvement on their old lounge in terminal 3.

There is one issue, that is great for me, but not so great for BA.

There are very few passengers here; none at check in, two at security and very few in the lounge.

It would seem that the recent problems with T5, and BA's handling of them, have driven BA's passengers away.

Update

My mistake for being too upbeat, I see that my flight has now been delayed by 50 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment