BA Is Shite

BA Is Shite

Text

The latest news and views on British Airways, the world's "favourite" airline.

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Missing Airmiles VI

Received from BA:

"Dear Mr Frost

Thank you for your e-mail.

I'm afraid I have been unable to add your missing flights to your Executive Club account, as I do need you to send your boarding passes and ticket stubs to the following address:

British Airways Executive Club
Partnerships Department
PO Box 111
Sudbury
Suffolk
CO10 2FB

Or fax me on 01787 881 405.

Once received I can update your account.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

British Airways
Executive Club
Customer Services
"

My response:

"Thank you for your note.

Given that we both had our BA executive numbers registered at both legs of the journey (it was a BA flight and BA check in), and that your records will clearly show that we were on both flights, why are you unable to upload the miles?

Thanks

Kind regards

Ken Frost
"

BA's response:

"Dear Mr Frost

Thank you for your email.

I'm afraid I am unable to confirm that you travelled on your missing flights without you providing me with your boarding passes and ticket stubs. So without this information I will be unable to add your missing flights to your Executive Club account.

If you would like your missing flights added to your account, please provide me with the relevant information.

Thank you for your help.

Regards


British Airways
Executive Club
Customer Services
"

My response to BA (of course they can verify that we were on the flight!):

"Thank you for your prompt response.

Does this mean that were there to be a request for information (such as passenger names) made by eg the security services/government, in relation to a security matter, that BA would be unable to provide them with that information?

You are required to keep records are you not, of the names of people on your flights?

Thanks

Kind regards

Ken Frost
"

No comments:

Post a Comment